Mad Skills BMX 2 Application Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this application, you are agreeing to be bound by these application Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this application. The materials contained in this application are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of Mad Skills BMX 2 for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), without express written permission from Turborilla AB;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained within the application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the application
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Turborilla AB at any time. Upon terminating your use of this application or upon the termination of this license, you must delete the application from all of your devices
The Mad Skills BMX 2 application is provided "as is". Turborilla AB makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Turborilla AB or its suppliers or partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Mad Skills BMX 2 application, even if Turborilla AB or a Turborilla AB authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The Mad Skills BMX 2 application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Turborilla AB does not warrant that any of the materials in the Mad Skills BMX 2 application are accurate, complete, or current. Turborilla AB may make changes to the materials contained in the application at any time without notice. Turborilla AB does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Turborilla AB's application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of an Application.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will clearly identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
These terms may change from time to time, but you can always review our current terms on our website (http://www.madskillsmx.com/termsofuse) or by contacting us at:
Östra Rådhusgatan 6
903 26 Umeå